Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun Times on the Home Front

I went home this weekend to spend some time with some of my favorite people.
The girls
(Katie, Claire, and I)
had a Chick Flick Movie night Friday night.
It was a little off cause the lava cake wasn't really lava-y,
and I was missing Allie and McCaulley.
(Some of the original chicks in CFMN)

The next day was a little off as well.
I drove to Point, made scones,
(that didn't hold together)
and cupcakes
(with lumpy frosting)
=(

On the brighter side!
I learned how to throw, catch, pitch, and hit a softball.
Surprisingly enough
(not really if you know me)
I made it to the age of 19 and had never hit a ball without the use of a tee.
A big thanks to Adam for helping me out with that,
no matter how much he laughed at me in the process.

Saturday evening was spent with Katie.
On a date.
It was AWESOME!
This is Adam after his Sammy Davis Jr. medley.
And the men in their grass skirts singing The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
After the concert Katie and I got some Cold Stone shakes,
and after doing two different ice cream dances,
we sipped up our chocolate goodness in Adam's breakfast nook.
Thank you to Katie for all of the pictures!
Thanks to those who made me laugh so much it hurt.
It was great fun.
Let's do it again sometime.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment