Monday, November 8, 2010

Intrigued With Purple

I said before that I sat down and worked out some cards this weekend,
while now I can't get it out of my head.
I just want to make, make, make!
All of my supplies are at home though,
so to make up for it I'm examining
color combination ideas,
layouts,
and stamps.
The color that right now I'm pondering is purple.
I always associate this color with my younger years, when it was my favorite.
I'm figuring out that it's a color to be reckoned with.
It's more complicated than I originally figured.
There are so many different shades,
different feelings.
However, no matter what the shade it pops out.
Purple will not be put in a corner,
will not follow simple directions.
It follows its own drum, and I guess that could be frustrating.
I think that's why I've never really used it.
But today I challenged myself.
I told myself to sit down and talk it out with this special color and make it work.
It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment