Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quick, Enjoy!

I have to post this quick,
before the warm weather goes away!
I wore just this outside,
at night,
in February,
in Wisconsin!
I had a nice dinner in my room tonight watching the Sabre's opening period.
Then I decided I would walk up the hill and treat my self to some Ben and Jerry's.
=)
This is the plan for the rest of the night!

Sorry about the grumpy face in the first photo,
I don't know why I decided I needed to be serious . . .

Details about the outfit:
The scarf is all the way from Ecuador from my beautiful sister!
The iPod is my favorite accessory,
today it was playing BBC and Sabres podcasts.
(I'm a sucker for the BBC.
The news doesn't seem as depressing
when the guy telling you about it has an English accent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment