Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baking Potatoes

Sometimes a girl needs a big breakfast.
Like the greasy kind you get in a restaurant with a steaming cup of tea to wash it all down.
So sometimes a girls go to do what a girls got to do
and go all out!


 I've been working on this potato idea for a while.
I knew what I wanted but I didn't know how to get there.
I think I may have figured it out!
I thought they should be fried.
Like in a skillet or a nice big cast iron pan.
When I tried that though, they weren't exactly what I wanted.



So this time I got the super bright idea to roast them.
You know like in an oven,
like most people would do right away.
Well guess what-it worked!
I felt kind of dumb because it took me so long to figure out the simple way of doing things,
but sometimes you have to take the long way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment