Monday, March 1, 2010

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson Will Grayson
By John Green and David Levithan
[Google Image Search]
The book will be published in April
but because John is coming to my home town
and his handler (also his dad)
and my librarian are best friends
I got to read an advanced copy.
It was AMAZING!!!!!

I have read all of John's books
and I am working my way through David's.
Reading this book was like visiting old friends!
I had two other books I should have been reading.
There were many more books on my list I could have been reading
But this one took the cake,
I had to finish it almost as soon as I started it.
The two Will Grayson's meet and their lives change forever.
In the end the book is about what both authors talk about most . . .
Love
It is adorable
cute
funny
impressive
passionate
and
ridiculously amazing!

Stand in line for this one-it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment