Monday, March 12, 2012

A Tale of Two Socks

A long long time ago in a far off place know as summer I started a sock.
(The one on the right)
In the not so distant past I finished a sock.
(The one to the left)
Thus completing the pair.


I have learned may things in this journey of socks.
Including how to make people look at you funny.
Simply have to remind yourself to "knit knit purl purl"-out loud.


But they are now complete.
I wear them with pride.
Around my house-because they feel weird in shoes.
But this completion means a need for a new goal.
And that new goal is more socks.
This time harder.
Note the smallness of the needles below.


This smallness in needles mean a change in yarn as well.
I like new yarn!
This is my pretty green choice I will be staring at for another year.
It takes a long time to make sock.
For me anyway.


So this is life.
More to come.
Food to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment