Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tea Time

I sit here watching the London 2012 Closing Ceremonies,
and I remember I have to tell you about my love of tea!


Nothing is more comforting than a mug of hot tea.
It reminds me to relax,
calms me down,
and helps me focus.


Then I found David's Tea!
This Canadan based company makes amazing tea!
They also have a fun, joking way of presenting their product.
So check them out.
Laugh a little and try not to buy all of the tea.
I dare you!


But seriously.
I started with a sampler and I haven't found a tea I didn't at least like*.
So tell me about what you drink.
Coffee?
Earl grey?
Fancy chi spiced drinks?
Or super fruity things good hot and cold?

*There was one "Oh, Canada" that was too sweet for me-but Fred loved it so I call it a wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment