Friday, September 27, 2013

Scraps [4]

It might be weird, but western Wisconsin will always have a place in my heart.
I know, I transferred from Eau Claire and I really haven't spent much time over there before or since then, but that part of the state holds so much beauty!
While I was at Eau Claire I took a few science classes that involved field trips
(who doesn't love that!?).
Through that time I got to see the areas in the community that weren't full of college students and academics.

Last fall Fred and I ventured (back) West!
We went to some parks I had been to before, and others that were new.
This is Lake Wissota!
We camped there for two night and I feel in love.
Everything was gorgeous!


I tried to keep this page simple and let the beauty speak for itself.
Then I found some really cool buttons and couldn't resist!


This trip was an amazing adventure!
I can't wait to go back.


Have a lovely weekend.
Make sure you get our for a little adventure as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment