Friday, January 31, 2014

Scraps [14]

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
While that happens the blog has taken a back seat, and I'm sorry.
Scraps is really special this week; it comes with some pretty neat news!

Way back in 2012 Fred and I took a trip the the Door.
This was our second or third time there together.


We walked around both Peninsula and White Fish during my spring break.
I marveled at the rock formations and, as always, the water.
It's all so beautiful up there!


I really like how this two page spread turned out!
I was able to use a bunch of photos without compromising the feel of the design.
This layout also allowed me to keep things minimal, but still journal what I needed to.


Fred and I will be making another visit there this weekend.
This visit will be a bit different though.
Fred now works at White Fish Dunes State Park.
This will be my first visit since he's taken the job, and I'm really excited!


I hope you have a great weekend.
Enjoy your adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment