Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tales From a Tuesday

 Today it's back to real life.
Back to school,
homework,
essays,
and procrastination.

I had a long Easter weekend!
I got to go home on Thursday evening
and I came back yesterday afternoon.
It was extra long because I had to attend orientation at UW-Stevens Point.
I'm going there-I don't think I told you.

Then there were Easter activities to partake in.
More on that later.

For now I need to expel the excitement welling up inside of me.
[Source]
I will look something like this:
For about three hours starting at 6:30.
I'm SO excited.
If we had won on Sunday we would have won the series,
but now it's all tied up and we need a game seven to decide the series.
AAHHH!
I'm SUPER scared!
Let's do this.

I'll be back later with more on Easter.
But for now . . .
LET'S GO BUFFALO!

~Always an Adventure~
Kokie

PS: Katie gave me a Sabres shirt this weekend.
Made. My. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment