Monday, May 14, 2012

May . . . So Far

This month is when all of the things happen!
Today is Monday of my finals week
and I'm taking a break to tell you what I've been doing.

Earlier this month I had some birthdays.
(There are some later too!)
Fred's was first.


I might not be old enough to get him the real stuff,
but I can provide the vessel.
(Links in the captions)

From a cute little Etsy shop I love!
I also made Fred a black and white angel food cake.
I want to try it again this summer,
with the right pan.
(I made it in a bunt pan.)


Claire's birthday was next.
I didn't get any pictures of her opening the present
but I promise I didn't keep it.

My new favorite tea shop!
 I've promised Claire a key lime pie cheesecake when school's out.
So stay tuned for that!

 Since the birthdays I've been making notecards.
Eating left-over sushi and sipping sparkling juice.


Consuming tons of tea and fruit.
And discovering Mad Men.
I know I'm behind the curve,
but it is pretty good stuff.


What I haven't been doing is watching Sherlock.
Why?
I don't know.
I should get on that!
You should too if you haven't seen it yet.
Season one is available on Netflix.
Masterpiece is in the middle of season three.

So I'll see you later.
After this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment