Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Saturday's Adventure in Chicago!

I could start this post really cool.
I could tell you a back story that makes this whole thing seem really cool.
Instead, I'll lead with I saw the Buffalo Sabres!!


Saturday was jam packed, but so much fun!
It had been a long time since I took time to watch a hockey game.
So, naturally, I drove all the way to Chicago to fit one in!


Though Buffalo didn't win, I got to check out the new players, and some old.
I got to see Miller in the net-which was a little like magic!


It was also really fun to see the Blackhawks in action.
The arena was great and the atmosphere was excellent!


Moral of the story:
Go to Chicago.
Watch hockey.
Have a great time and don't worry about homework-that's what Monday is for!


No comments:

Post a Comment