Monday, September 5, 2011

Movin' In

I mentioned briefly that I was going to UW Stevens Point instead of Eau Claire in the fall.
Well that happened.
I'm in and settled as of yesterday's blackberry cobbler.

In the three short days I've been here I've done a lot.
I adopted this cute couple for my very own.

Yesterday I went to a chilly Jazz fest with these beautiful people.


When the cold got the better of us we abandoned the park for the kitchen
and Tony and I went to work.


All in all it's already been a pretty crazy time.


I can't wait for more of the same!


I almost forgot!
I made today my baking day.
I made zucchini bread from the foot and a half long beast my mother bestowed on me.
Jerry (my roomy/landlord) had some blue berries he didn't know what to do with so I made muffins.
They're a little anemic, but super tasty!


Have a bright day!

No comments:

Post a Comment