Friday, November 29, 2013

Scraps [11]

This is a double page layout for my trip to Florida.
I made the trip two winters ago.
Now you know how far behind I am on my scrapbook!


I took a bunch of pictures, but when I laid them all out the photos felt random, and I didn't know what to do with them.


I used the layout, paper, and add-ons to bring in together and I really love how it turned out.


I also think that the pictures really told the whole story, so I didn't journal much on these pages.
This was a layout that I wasn't convinced would work as I was making it.
When I finished I was definitely, pleasantly surprised.


This was definitely the first cluster layout I did, all those you see from here on out (or before for some reason) all stemmed from this first idea.
I kinda love it!


Have a great Friday!
Eat leftovers and enjoy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment