Sunday, April 1, 2012

Back to the Grind

This past week was my first week back after spring break.
Friday I looked back and released it was only a week,
it really felt like a month since I was doing what I wanted with no lectures or test.
Oh, well.
Life happens sometimes.

There are somethings I wanted to tell you though!
First:
I have a LOVE for sandwiches.
I mean I've always liked them,
but not like this.
They're making my life this week!


I had a bit of time this week to put together a couple of cards.
This one is for a scholarship I applied for.
They asked for "extra credit" in the form of making something out of paper.
I figured I'd give it a go and I even got to use some of the Dear Lizzy line I bought over break.
I also used my new Stampin' Up punch.


I also took my aunt out for her birthday on Friday.
And while supper and a slice of key-lime cheesecake are nice,
(I've already started looking for this recipe! It was heavenly and I can't wait to try my hand at it.)
I couldn't not make a card!


I hope you had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment